Monday, September 23, 2013

Red Carpet Manicure Deals! (Online Only?)

Hello again!  I'm quite shocked that this next deal lasted almost the entire month of September, and I didn't realize it was going on until just NOW! 

Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polishes Buy-One-Get-One %50 Off at Ulta.com.

If you're looking for some cheap gel polishes, this sale only lasts 5 more days (until the 28th of September).  Remember that Ulta always has $3.50 off $10 coupons that you could stack up with this offer for an even better deal--that'd be two gel polishes for under $7.00 each! 

I think this sale must be online-only, though, because I was in Ulta earlier this month and definitely didn't see any RCM polishes on sale, unfortunately. 

I think Ulta is catching on to the fact that we consumers like sales on gel polishes as well as everything else--hopefully they'll continue offering more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment