TMI but, what that means is my nails suffered because my health suffered. My nails are almost uncomfortably short for me right now, because they ended up breaking off quite a bit.
But I finally painted my nails again very fast a few days before Christmas... you can tell I rushed the job a little bit, and I was in an unusual setting for me, too. I still think the nails I did turned out pretty cute (idea-wise, at least!) so I wanted to share. I tried a plethora of different nail polishes and made attempts to add nail jewels and nail art with gel polish. I had so much running through my mind while doing it, that I might as well just wait and put it in a different post. I'm finally back home again, and it's late!
The thing I like most about this manicure, though, is the thumbs! My painting job is pretty wobbly because I was using only gel polish, but it's still so much fun every time I use my phone!
Feel free to click the pictures on Pinterest to make them bigger, by the way. I feel like Pinterest's resizing is making them look blurry today.
Really quickly, I'll mention the colors and stuff I used:
- Nailuv "Bulletproof"
- OPI Axxium "Fresh Frog of Bel Air" sparkles over top of "Bulletproof"
- Red Carpet Manicure (RCM) "Glitz & Glamorous"
- OPI Axxium "Gettin' Miss Piggy With It" sparkles over top of "Glitz & Glamorous"
- Red Carpet Manicure (RCM) "White Hot" to make the stripes and candies
- Nail Jewels were a seasonal purchase from Avon (one already fell off, but that was my fault!)