Sunday, October 5, 2014

October Deals & Happenings at Sally Beauty

Hi again!  Today I have an interruption from swatches for another deals post again... This one is a bit different, though!

First of all, did you guys know Sally Beauty is selling Orly GelFX now?  



I've used their consumer version, Orly SmartGels before, but I've yet to buy any GelFX of my own, so I'm pretty excited. :)   They sell the regular 0.3oz/9mL bottle that you can buy online anywhere,  AND it's competitively priced at around $9.99 per bottle.  Unfortunately, this isn't on their website yet, and I know from perusing the stores that Sally Beauty doesn't carry the full range Orly has to offer in gel polish.  Hopefully they'll expand in the future if there's enough demand!


Also, one of Sally Beauty's newer gel polish brands--ASP Gel Polish--is buy-one-get-one-free for the month of October.  I haven't tried this brand yet,  but they have a new fall collection with some pretty brown shades that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to try out.  They're pretty cheap, too: each bottle is $9.99, or $8.99 if you have a Sally Beauty card.  You can check them out in store or check ASP gel polish out online

I haven't seen any more new fall gel polish collections lately, but I'm still keeping my eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment