Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ulta Deals!

I mentioned a little bit ago that I never really discovered that brick-and-morter stores had sales on their gel polishes (although it makes sense, there's sales on everything else!)

Well I went into Ulta today, and I realized they had the new Sally Hansen gels--and not just the gel STRIPS, but also the gel POLISHES.  And to top it off, they also currently have a buy-one-get-one 50% off sale, too!   You can also use the $3.50 off $10 coupons with your order, to make things a little cheaper.  

I haven't tried this gel formula yet, but I did pick two up to try out.  There isn't a great color selection; they have mostly creme formulas and there are a few more unique greyed out colors.  Of course there are some nice berries and reds and pinks, too!

Since this is a new product, some of the boxes actually have misprinted sizes on them--the product size is around the usual "half-size" that most brands (Red Carpet Manicure, Gelish, SensatioNail) carry in store, so it's 0.25 fl oz or ~7.0 mL.   Some boxes falsely say it's smaller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment