Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Will Axxium Gel Work with LED Light?

Hi again!

This is old news on my blogspot now, considering I wrote about it a little while ago. But I just did a video showing what happened when I tried to use a dark OPI Axxium gel with my LED light:



I have used clear-based Axxium soak off gels in the past with OK results, but I don't think I'll be buying any more since I don't know if they will cure in my light.   I'll probably still use the set of sparkles I got for the "muppet collection", though.

I tried to explain the science-y part about why your gels won't cure in your LED light, too, but it's been a long time since I've taken a basic science class, so I hope my explanations are still up to par!  I know my eloquence was lacking in this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment