Monday, May 19, 2014

Red Carpet Manicure Deals...maybe? (a bit late)

So I had heard about a BOGO sale for RCM in Ulta's flyer a little while ago, but I didn't pay attention to it.

Why?   It looked like this:


The text just says nail enamel, and you'll notice that, even though I cut off some extra colors, the only four brands pictured are Essie, Ginger + Liz, OPI (at the bottom left) and RCM regular nail enamel.  Now in my head, I think "nail enamel = traditional polish"--and coupled with that picture, I thought the deal this month was just for the regular polish side of RCM alone.  I closed the sales flyer and didn't bother to look into it more.

But I was so wrong!  I took a short trip around some shopping centers yesterday (during which I got lost, but that's another story), and I noticed this:


So yeah, I guess until the end of the month (5/31) RCM gel polishes are buy one get one half off at Ulta. 

Interestingly enough, I don't see this sale at all online--so your deals may vary from store to store, too! 

Also interesting is the fact that I haven't noticed any new releases from RCM since the slew of summer/winter collections, which seemed to end with the release of a few glitters that correlate with some colors from Gelish's "Trends" line towards the beginning of this year. On the positive side though, if you look closely at the last picture, you'll notice that some of the limited edition polishes from some collections last year (IE "Mimosas by the Pool") have been repromoted to permanent shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment