Monday, July 14, 2014

#ManiMonday on Hautelook with NaiLuv!

Just another deals post here--because NaiLuv is back on Hautelook this week!

Until Thursday 7/17, NaiLuv is on sale at Hautelook for $8.00, with the standard  $5.95 flat rate shipping. 

Hautelook has been doing nail polish sales every Monday with the hashtag "ManiMonday", but this is the first time in a while that I've seen any gel polishes as part of that sale. What I find interesting about this sale is that the bottles are only $8.00 each for their 15 mL bottles--last time they were $9.00 each!  That's much closer to the $7.50 price I paid when I first bought them on Hautelook in 2012.

As a side note, I recently signed up for Zulily--a site that I'm not usually interested in, but I've noticed they seem to do Gellaka and UV-Nails flash sales a lot.  I'm thinking I should start posting about those, too!  What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment