Monday, April 7, 2014

Deals! Because I lost my camera...

Hello again!

I was planning on putting up a video on my thoughts/dupes for some Gelaze polishes I got recently.

Well, that is... until I went to find my camera that had my video stored on its SD card inside it.  I've searched my room three times and still haven't found it! I'm really, really afraid I may have accidentally thrown it in the trash--which was just collected this morning, to ice the cake.  It was an old camera and all, but it was still in solid working order, and it never feels good to think you just threw $200 away.

To keep you from thinking I disappeared from the internet, though, I thought I'd post about some deals.

If you are a beauty rewards member, Ulta recently sent to your snail mail box one of their rare 20% off your entire purchase coupons--one of the ones that is good even on high end products, but of course is good on gel polish, too!  If you're not a rewards member at Ulta, this 20% off coupon alone is worth signing up for!  And if you have neglected your mail lately, maybe now's the time to take a peak. To make the savings really something worth posting about, you can most definitely stack coupons, and use one of your $3.50 off $10 coupons they hand out to email subscribers weekly. 


Last month, Sally Beauty had an amazing deal on BOGO free Gelaze polishes--and although that was awesome, Sally's frequently has sales anyway, so there's no need to feel rushed into buying.  Case in point: for the month of April, they have a "Buy TWO Get One Free" sale on any soak off gel or regular polishes.  At a glance this sale might not sound as attractive--but it includes any brand of gel polish that they offer!  So if you only wanted one shade from the recent Gelish collection, one of the flakies from the FingerPaints collection, and one of the new Gelaze polishes...then, well, you could pick and choose to your liking, and still get a deal. 


Oh, but it gets better!  Sally Beauty also decided to do a few day long flash sale for Buy One Get One Free on all polishes, gel or otherwise.... you can't beat that! The sale lasts from now until 4/10/14.


No comments:

Post a Comment