Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ulta Deals

Hello Again.  I feel like I've been posting a lot this week, but I wanted to make sure you  have the full time to take advantage of some deals that start today!

From now (4/20/2014) until 5/11/2014, Ulta is having a 20% off sale on their Red Carpet Manicure gel polishes.  The sale actually includes everything from the brand--kits as well as individual polishes!  If I remember correctly, last time they had a sale like this, it also worked on clearance colors, if you happen to find anything fun there.


Also at Ulta is a BOGO 50% off deal on Sally Hansen products--which also includes their line of Salon Gel Polishes!  I kind of hope they have some of the new colors I've seen them put out lately--there's a few pastels and a few awesome and unique sparkle shades.  Yeah, I said I was over BOTH of those things at the moment, but sometimes it's still hard to resist!

You can view all of the deals online here, or check out your store for a more varied selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment